Santorini

For topics that are specific to Greece, please go here.
Partridge

Santorini

Post by Partridge »

Hi Eileen

Don't suppose you've been to Santorini on your Greek travels have you, I found it the other week on the internet and it looks heavenly.
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Partie, it's yummy...thinking of going?
Clexane

Post by Clexane »

It is one of the nicest places I have been to - and I have been to most places on the planet. It has a great varirty of accomodation, spend up its worth it, and a fantastic selection of things to do. definetly get onto the back side of the island the beachs are great - as opposed to the scenic front side.
So you wanted a holiday home in france ...

www.villaemmanuelle.com
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Thanks Jen & Clexane

Lets just say I don't think it will be any time soon but it's one for the future at some stage.

I spent ages reading Tripadvisor and my head hurt, I like the look of the upper villages Oia and Firostefani, I'm not much of a beach person. I think Oia seems to be the quieter one. The prices seem alot cheaper than what I've seen on travel brochures, although I have no idea what flights and ferries cost.

http://www.artmaisons.gr/aspaki/endlessblue/

http://www.homericpoems.gr/index_english.htm
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
gh

Post by gh »

Clexane wrote:It is one of the nicest places I have been to - and I have been to most places on the planet. It has a great varirty of accomodation, spend up its worth it, and a fantastic selection of things to do. definetly get onto the back side of the island the beachs are great - as opposed to the scenic front side.
Santorini wow....... memories for us, wonderful island.
Its a while since we were there, way back. Fantastic place so relaxing and views and food to die for. We stayed at a villa near Akrotiri on the south side of the island which had an 'infiniti' pool, cost a lot in them days, but so worth it. Must see if the villa is for hire, got a big celebration coming up. Go Partridge if you get the chance, lots to do.........or not 8) .

Helen