RuralDolar needs reviewing, any takers?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

You do like a complicated life, don't you, Mon?! :lol: Or maybe it's just me :?

Can't you just say

There are three bedrooms, each with a double bed. In addition, the third bedroom has walk-through access to a small separate area with a single bed.

People will obviously add up the bed spaces and arrive at 7, so if you want to, you could then add:

This provides flexible accommodation for families or couples. Please note the house sleeps maximum six persons.

Or, don't add anything at all and just hope for the best (do you get many enquiries for parties of seven?)

I think saying whether the room is a double or single and then specifying double and single beds is confusing - but maybe you feel you have to include this information?

Does that help? Will this be the end of the bedroom saga? :shock: :wink:
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

I guess it's just me trying to pre empt the 'fussier' guests Rab :lol: You could have a situation where a couple are not impressed to find the room on the small side. A bit like some new houses here where the developer says it's a double just because you can fit a double bed in it :wink:
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Hi Partie...it's been a while since I caught up with you! :lol:

We both posted right at the same time - although it does look like I'm responding to your post..

Always a good idea to preempt the fussy uns :D
mon269

Post by mon269 »

I think it is important that I set the expectations right. If they are happy to sleep 2 in a single bedroom that’s up to them, but I feel I have to let them know. :?

I’ve got the bits that I like about both descriptions and this is what I’ve come up with, please tell me what you think:

Up the terrazzo staircase, upstairs we have the 3 bedrooms, with all beds made up for your arrival. Bedroom 1 is a double bedroom with double bed. Bedroom 2 is a single bedroom but with a double bed. Bedroom 3 is a triple bedroom, it has a double bed and walk-through access to a small separate area with a single bed. This provides flexible accommodation for families or couples. Please note the house sleeps maximum six persons.

Any good? :shock:
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Hey Mon, I think you've cracked it! Can't really be any clearer - or fairer - than that.

Just one thing - maybe lose the 'upstairs'? Then you avoid up the terrazzo staircase, upstairs we have ...
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Sounds good to me, you know the saying 'you never know till you try', give it a whirl and see if you get rid of the questions re the beds from potential guests, if not let me and Rab know and we will either a) try to help you re word or b) come round and personally re arrange the unusual sleeping arrangements :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Partridge wrote: b) come round and personally re arrange the unusual sleeping arrangements :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you there, Partie! :lol:
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

if not let me and Rab know and we will either a) try to help you re word or b) come round and personally re arrange the unusual sleeping arrangements
Can I gate crash girls..! Looks like the party (sorry for the pun) is at yours Juan!
mon269

Post by mon269 »

I’ll get rid of “upstairs� and leave the rest as suggested. Glad we made it in the end. Funny thing is, the questions came from Spanish guests :lol: :lol: :lol: so I need to work on the Spanish translation next. Let's hope my Spanish is better than my English. :shock:
mon269

Post by mon269 »

This is probably a good time for a destructive party as all the tools are on site. One less wall would not be noticed.
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Can I gate crash girls..! Looks like the party (sorry for the pun) is at yours Juan!
Mais certainment Crystal, at least we won't have to worry about the sleeping arrangements :lol:
Let's hope my Spanish is better than my English.
Errr that was a joke yes Juan, you are Spanish aren't you :?
This is probably a good time for a destructive party as all the tools are on site. One less wall would not be noticed
I'm sure we would be the perfect guests, the only destruction would happen if George turned up, after all one of him, three of us....FIGHT....maybe Anna should come too with some of her Italian medics :lol:

Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

the only destruction would happen if George turned up, after all one of him, three of us....FIGHT....maybe Anna should come too with some of her Italian medics
:lol: :lol:
mon269

Post by mon269 »

Errr that was a joke yes Juan, you are Spanish aren't you
Yes I am and yes it was a joke. :)

I think I have changed everything except the captions for the pictures and the payment conditions that I need to think about. As always any opinions welcome.

That’s enough for tonight, I’m hitting the sac. Have to get up early tomorrow. :cry: