Hypoallergenic bedding

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
CostaBlanca

Hypoallergenic bedding

Post by CostaBlanca »

Hello all,

A quick query from me. I have just received an enquiry/booking arriving tomorrow hopefully with some cash :shock: . He now wants to know if I provide Hypoallergenic bedding as his son has Asthma :? Since I don´t know anything about this, what should I tell him. Do some sufferers bring their own bedding?

Thanks,
Maria
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

I think he's left it a little too late to expect you to supply anything special. He should have asked at the time of booking!There's short notice and short notice, but this takes the biscuit!
I would suggest he brings what he needs and make sure to leave a phone number for a doctor handy. Hopefully he won't need it!
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Maria,

Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoallergenic and decide for yourself if he’s having you on.

Fluffy
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

Many thanks for your replies.
I think he's left it a little too late to expect you to supply anything special. He should have asked at the time of booking!There's short notice and short notice, but this takes the biscuit!
:D :D I meant to say that he only enquired/booked yesterday evening. At 11pm, I was still fielding email enquiries from him. Regarding the bedding, I told him that I provided good quality cotton sheets. Anyway, they arrived on time this morning and loved the villa and the area and paid in cash. Hopefully, they won´t be too disappointed with the weather as I have given them a folder full of information on local activiites and places to visit.

Happy Easter to all
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

For future reference, if you have cotton sheets, and synthetically filled duvets and pillows, you should be fine. Many asthma and allergy sufferers react to feathers and dust mites, so possibly pillow and mattress protectors would be a good idea too. Hubby is fine with good quality feather/down stuff, with a decent cover but anything old and he's dreadful, as the feathers start to escape.
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

Oh :oops: