Has anyone heard of AEIWI?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
mindadowling

Has anyone heard of AEIWI?

Post by mindadowling »

My web designer has submitted my site to AEIWI. It seems that AEIWI is a search tool, which lets users add more search terms, until they have a small number of results.

Have a look at it www.aeiwi.com

They also offer a list of resources to improve or promote your site www.aeiwi.com/webmaster.html
paolo

Post by paolo »

Never heard of it and don't get it! If you put more terms into Google you get a smaller set of results too. You'll get a link from this site, which may count for something, but don't expect any traffic.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
mindadowling

Post by mindadowling »

I didn't get it either! That's why I asked if anyone had even heard of it. There must be a reason why my designer has listed me on there. I guess it is to get a listing and build links!
livinginitaly

Post by livinginitaly »

Nope, that's a new one to me ......... and one of the most horrible to use I might add.

As you say, probably just listing your site with all the free directories he knows .... not a bad thing

Thing to ask him though, is if he's submitted your site to www.dmoz.org , nothing better for giving your site a real 'boost'.
mindadowling

Post by mindadowling »

Hi Tony,

I submitted the site to www.dmoz.org last week! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
paolo

Post by paolo »

You will need to keep them crossed for at least 6 months! :D
Paolo
Lay My Hat