Bizzare request?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
gh

Bizzare request?

Post by gh »

Got a call from a guest who is due in 4wks, they (2 families) are keen cyclists and previously asked me to source them cycles to rent for their stay. They are all travelling together in one MPV, no room for their cycles.
Managed to do this, now they ask if they can have access to TV outside, near the terrasse/pool as they would prefer to watch the tour from their.

We have a portable which we could lend them. Would the sun not make viewing outside, nigh impossible?

Helen
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Would the sun not make viewing outside, nigh impossible?
If they were holidaying in Spain I would definitely say yes..they wouldn't see a thing! Also, on the safety issue, having a TV or any electrical appliance near or around the pool area is a definite no no, and I personally would not comply to this request! :shock:
Last edited by Guest3 on Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guest 4

Post by guest 4 »

Hi Helen,

We once put a portable in our garden hoping to watch the FA cup final, warm day, BBQ, totally impossible to see the screen!! Everyone ended up back in the lounge to watch the game.

I would lend it to them if I was you, they would soon find out it was a waste of time. (bearing in mind what Crystal says about safety, make sure the cable can't reach the pool)

Ruth
gh

Post by gh »

Our fears were for safety too, definate no no then.

Good to see you again Ruth.

Helen
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi All :) ..

We watched Wimbledon once in the garden..
wasnt very successful either...Think I would worry about the safety aspect as well.. :roll: