Scammer admits stealing??

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
debk

Scammer admits stealing??

Post by debk »

I saw this in my spambox this morning. READ THE LAST LINE. :lol:
john krallis <hamburgtravels@gmail.com>
to Alfanges

show details
May 16 (2 days ago)

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Mr.JOHN KRALLIS, Director HAMBURG TRAVELS London UK, (ENGLAND)I have clients that are interested in booking your Hotel for their Vacation/Holidays, I want to know if the single rooms or suites are available for booking, They are 3 in numbers and want to book your single rooms or suites for the 3 of them as each will be staying in separate rooms, They will be staying for 7 days, Get back to me for the cost for your rooms so that i can get back to my clients for consideration before i proceed with making this payment to you with my Credit Card. Check-In will be starting from 20th JUNE 2007 Check-Out 27th JUNE 2007. Please confirm this urgently and get back to me for the grand total cost for the 3 rooms staying for 7 nights so that we can proceed further with this payment arrangement, Awaiting to hear back from you ASAP!.

Best Regards

john krallis Managing Director hamburgTravel

Address:hamburg House, Layer Road, Kingsford, Colchester CO2 0HT, England www.hamburgtravels@gmail.com
Direct Contact: +447024067595.
Guest Name :john krallis
Email : hamburgtravels@gmail.com

i am John krallis from londom, ( ENGLAND )the director of hamburgTRAVELS companys,an agent for, our hobbies is aranging travelers and our travelers to a place of very so comfortable reservations like hotels,lodges and also we do aranges hiegherable houses for travelers for their retreats,research training and to steal for their missionary transgression retreats.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

:lol: if only he knew what he'd said Deb!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
debk

Post by debk »

I thought it was kind of cute. Here we have a young new scammer, wet behind the ears, trying to craft his first email (at the bottom)... and his mentor re-writes something oh-so-much-more respectable as the main text.

Can't you just hear him: NO, no, you moron, it's London, not Londom. And you have to include "UK" with "London" and "(ENGLAND)" because these people are really stupid. And use "Vacation/Holidays" for the same reason; British and Americans don't speak the same language. Mention credit cards, that always gets 'em. And "ASAP", they love urgency....

But this is priceless: "to steal for their missionary transgression retreats". Transgression retreats? :shock: What will their parishioners say?

All in all, I give it an 8 out of 10.
Fil

Post by Fil »

:lol: :lol: :lol: