Pest Control.

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Paul Carmel

Pest Control.

Post by Paul Carmel »

Anyone got any tips on pest control?? found this in the garden today
Cheers
PC
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

I can send you the bag of dog poop I was left this weekend - that may work!!!???

We had a rat in the garden in the summer, Dad and Dave decided it had to die (in case it brought its mates around) - they are both very squemish so seeing these 2 big guys trying to hit this rat with a spade with their eyes shut was a sight.
Any more humane ways of killing a captured rat for next time welcome.
tansy

Post by tansy »

what is he.a red squirrel parachuting?...if that's the case keep him he could be a good attraction!

Mind you the old fahioned rat catchers were the best ever...characters!
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

No thats not a parachut it's a AK 47...........come home Seymour!!
Cheers
PC
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Ah yes, I noticed it was a gun immediately... perhaps I've been living too long in the land of no-gun-control.

When your rodents start to appear heavily armed, it's time to think up a new pest control strategy.

I didn't see a gas mask... how about some tear gas and flash grenades?

Although actually, that's a very intimidating rodent... maybe you could hire him as a personal bodyguard. I certainly wouldn't mess with a squirrel armed with an AK-47.

Every year we get these horrible creepy-crawlies called house centipedes. Lots of legs, terrifyingly prehistoric, 3-8 cm long. Harmless, but hard to kill. I'm still looking for the best way to kill those...
Brooke
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Gave the bugger some lip today! so he brought a mate along.....
Cheers
PC
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Oh, goodness... next thing you know you'll have a beaver driving a tank! Before you know it you'll need some ICBMs to take care of your pest problem.

I wonder if the li'l guy knows which is the dangerous end of the bazooka (I don't)!
Brooke
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

"a beaver driving a tank!" Who's side you on!! my garden is the new axis of evil. Bush is on a Euro junket at the mo...... coincidence?
Cheers
PC
Christine Kenyon

Post by Christine Kenyon »

I think we need a new section of the forum just for Paul Carmel's pics. Some days I only log on to see what "alias" he is currently using :D . So far I've fallen in love with Seymour and the hamster with the machine gun!

Seiously, we need a "Paul Library" just so folks can understand some of the comments that are made. Once the pic changes, folks could think from the comments that the lunatics have taken over .....
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Well if somone can tell me how to load pics into this box I will post pic's of the whole gang! inc my wife and daughter ( not yet seen )

Over to you Paolo.......
Cheers
PC