Free printing offer

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
david a

Free printing offer

Post by david a »

Hi Guys

Wasn't sure where to put this thread but thought it might be of interest to some of you. www.vistaprint.co.uk/sampleoffers are offering free business cards,brochures and postcards ect. Not sure quite how free it is, i think you have to pay for postage but may be worth a go

David
debk

Post by debk »

Hi, David. Thanks for posting.

I have used vistaprint for a few years for our business cards (with a "check-in confirmation" labed printed on the back to confirm day/time/deposit) and mailing labels.

Fast service, especially when using the UK website. I recommend them!
debk
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Last year i ordered the free 100 postcards, only had to pay for the photo upload and postage. Serve was very good and would use them again
Nessie
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

I took up their offer of a free "stamp", it has the name of our property and I stamp it on all my envelopes when I send out correspondence regarding the property. I only had to pay postage, and I would definitely use them again if/when I need any stationery.
:D
Stu

Post by Stu »

Been using them for years now and can't fault them at all. Their French service is as good as the UK one, and even the UK goods are sometimes shipped from Belgium!

Got the stamp, postcards, business cards.....
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

This is perfect timing, as I've just returned from our property and have loads more photos, so I was already planning to order more postcards from them. Our first batch turned out lovely.

Maybe some business cards would be in order, too... though I don't think Vistaprint does keychains, so that's too bad.
Brooke
Angel

Post by Angel »

Having just had some business cards done (supposedly free, ended up at GBP25.00), I wish I had chosen the glossy option. They're OK, but I think would look better with a glossy finish.
Foxandsot

Post by Foxandsot »

We've used Vistaprint a few times now and I think they are great. We always choose the cheapest (longest) delivery option, which they say can take up to 28 days but we received our stuff in just over a week!!

We got the free business cards and like Marion wished we'd gone for the glossy option! We also ordered free postcards that we write a welcome note for guests on and put it in with the welcome pack. When we get better photos of the house, I think I'll get some more with the house printed on them!

Mx
The Penguin

Post by The Penguin »

Hi always looking for ways to get the message across to people about our apartments, saw this posting and was curious (and interested). What does 'VistaPrint Branded Backside' mean! sounds most peculiar! Also it says you can add a code to gain extra discount....any ideas! Thank you

:P www.royalpalm-tenerife.co.uk :P
www.royalpalm-tenerife.co.uk

Show your true colours, cos its all black and white to me
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

I have only ordered the post cards, on the back in very small print they are branded with the vistaprint web address, about 25mm long and 2mm high, you sometimes get emails with promo codes on if you wish to order
Nessie
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

I paid full price for my first set of postcards, and they didn't have any VistaPrint information on them. But the free business cards I have from them does have that information on the back. So if you can't stand to have each of your postcards also have a VistaPrint ad, you can just pay extra to have it removed.
Brooke
The Penguin

Post by The Penguin »

Thanks Folks - I will have to decide as I thought I would put some of my information on the back of the postcards, if they have their stuff printed on them, that may be difficult XX
www.royalpalm-tenerife.co.uk

Show your true colours, cos its all black and white to me
Stu

Post by Stu »

Penguin,

you don't have to have any Vistaprint 'bumf' on the postcard reverse if you don't wish to. I had mine done as a 'traditional' postcard with the spaces for your message and address. Even a square for the stamp to be placed on! It's designed yourself (I did mine on 'Paint', and then uploaded to the Vistaprint submission engine. Voila!
Billywiz

Post by Billywiz »

I too have dealt with VistaPrint and cannot fault them at all. I have ordered business cards, postcards, rubber stamps, calendars, notepads, sticky notes etc. What I intend to do is have a small selection of postcards, stickys, notepads and a calendar for each visitor when they arrive. Because my apartment will be on a golf course I ordered some calendars to send out to the professionals at golf clubs and I will also enclose business cards for them to give to players, as a thank you I will give them a 10% discount if they book the apartment. I must say that I do prefer the matt finish as opposed to the gloss on the business cards as I think the gloss finish looks like a cut up postcard but that's just my opinion. If you wait a few days after an order you will recieve an Email with special offers of discounts or even free stuff, I once ordered 1000 business cards ( 500 were added as a bonus ), 1 calendar, 1 notepad, 1 sticky pad, 10 fridge magnets, 1 rubber stamp and a business card holder and the total including postage was £14.37 ---- remarkable value. Another promotional idea is key rings, you can order blanks from plastics-direct.co.uk and create your inserts in a graphics program to give away, I will also be leaving some in the welcome pack at my apartment
langley

vistaprint postcards

Post by langley »

I wonder if any of you can help me because the help on their site isn't working for me! I've designed a postcard using Publisher but their system won't accept it and when I've tried to download various templates to use my system won't let me do it so I'm rather stuck. I've tried emailing them but they're only taking phone calls and when I rang the woman who replied didn't have a clue which was rather disappointing. Any advice and/or help appreciated.