rental web sites in denmark ,norway ,sweden

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
lindmark

rental web sites in denmark ,norway ,sweden

Post by lindmark »

Subject: rental web sites in denmark ,norway ,sweden
hello can anybody give me some info on rental sites (names of the sites) in the above countrys i have a golf property in spain and im going to advertise in them countrys. :) :) thanks
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

You could try Holiday-Rentals' home page - the links to their Scandinavian sites are down the bottom of the page. You could use the relevant keywords on these sites to search Google's national sites for more of these countries' rental listing sites

I'm not sure if HR are planning an extra charge for being on these sites but at the moment it looks as though many of us are featured on these sites as part of our UK subscription.

MG
paolo

Post by paolo »

Welcome, Lindmark!

Here are a couple of previous discussions on advertising to Scandinavians:

viewtopic.php?t=1311

viewtopic.php?t=230
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Garri

Post by Garri »

Fil

Post by Fil »

I goy my scandinavian guests from sites like VRBO and HR.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I had enquiries from Scandinavia from Homelidays, and Holiday Lettings.
swede

Post by swede »

I'm interested in the Norwegian market but didn't find a listing site which was interesting. Actually I have no idea how the market works there. Currently I'm doing fine on the Swedish market with more guests from there then from England but for a fraction of the cost. So I'm looking for something similar in Norway.

After years of experience in the tourist business here in Sweden I also have very good experience with Norwegians, they are very easy going and rarely complain about the prices and I like that :D

If somebody wants to give Sweden a try www.stugsidan.se has worked fine for me and www.fritiden.se as well.
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Swede, how about HomeAway.no?

Joining through Holiday Rentals UK will give you a listing on around a dozen sites including the Norwegian site above.

MG
swede

Post by swede »

Thanks! It looks promising but there is a catch I can see. It's not yet possible to only place an ad on the Norwegian site yet. Sometime during 2009 it will be possible according to the page. That means I have to pay 269€ for the whole package and as I already have holidaylettings it feels a bit to much. When my year with holidaylettings expire it will be an option though.

The Swedish listing sites I use costs around 20-30€ each and give me the same number of bookings as holidaylettings plus they are free for the first half year or so. It just seems strange that there isn't something similar in Norway as our contries are so alike otherwise.
Vera

Post by Vera »

We posted a couple of ads on Stugsidan.se today and it took all day! We had continual timeouts and had to reload the pages numerous times. Anyone else tried it and had the same problems ?

Their support were very helpful but couldn't see any problems with the site.

My OH is Swedish so hopefully it might be worth the effort, will try
fritiden tomorrow

Vera
swede

Post by swede »

Never had any problem with stugsidan or fritiden but stugsidan gave me more guests if I remember right.

I have made futher investiagations in the norwegian market and tried searching google.no "ferieleilighet budapest" and a site called secondcasa.com came up high.

Anybody dealt with them and had some bookings?

Also the Norwegian ad site zett.no came up high. It's only in Norwegian but looks like it can be worth a try.
Vera

Post by Vera »

We got our 1st booking through Stugsidan at the weekend so thanks for the tip.

Vera
scaliwells

Post by scaliwells »

Hi Vera

Did you get anymore bookings from that website, or the other one you were going to register with? Do you have to fill the details in Swedish?
www.boussais.com (english version)
www.boussais.webs.com (version francaise)
Vera

Post by Vera »

We have had one through Fritiden as well, golfers on a pro tour.

From memory you can place the ad in Swedish and or English also one of them has a German option as well.

We have 1 Dutch, 2 French, I Danish and 3 Swedish bookings after being 95% UK visitors in the last 4 years.
scaliwells

Post by scaliwells »

Thanks for your swift reply. I will have to get registered :D
www.boussais.com (english version)
www.boussais.webs.com (version francaise)