rental web sites in denmark ,norway ,sweden

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
scaliwells

Post by scaliwells »

Just loaded 2 properties on to fritiden.se. Very easy and quick, less than an hour for both and an automatic weblink back to my site. Better than the ones that insist on a reciprocal link that I never manage to get to work!
www.boussais.com (english version)
www.boussais.webs.com (version francaise)
Vera

Post by Vera »

Good luck Scali!

Have you tried http://www.ferienhausmiete.de/ only one ad free.
Next ad is 60 euros for a year.
scaliwells

Post by scaliwells »

I did sign up with them a couple of weeks ago and made an ad. But I can't seem to get it published. I think I am not understanding some of the instructions as most of it is in german.
I will have to persevere when I get time :)
swede

Post by swede »

I have an ad on blocket.se since mid jan and the response has been very good. A lot of enquiries and of these 8 turned into bookings, all Swedish.

The site is not really user friendly and the calender system is very poor since it's not a specialized rental site. The cost is 12€ for 2 months. The ad can be seen here http://www.blocket.se/vi/19846950.htm?ca=15_s.
scaliwells

Post by scaliwells »

Just got my first booking from Fritiden. For 2 weeks in November. It has taken I while to materialise but I am on a free trial.
seaturtle

Post by seaturtle »

Apologies for giving CPR to an old thread again however just wondering if any other Scandinavian sites are working for people other than the ones people kindly mentioned.

We are in Sicily with OD & HA with global bundles but of course these have no Swedish/Norwegian exposure it seems. Will ring OD/HA to figure out can I buy separate ads for NO/SE?

Any other options that are working?

Thanks in advance

Seaturtle