Free sunday times ads..

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
The Olive Grove

Post by The Olive Grove »

Done mine - just need to make a diary note to remember to do again in 4 weeks.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

:cry:
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

OOHH Thank you GG :) I knew I loved you for a reason..
but i cant blame the connection mines fine but the connections in my brain thats a different matter :roll: ...

Anyhow Ive decided its not enough words for me :roll: [time I finished Id have to remortgage the house :o ]..It is great though and thanks for Memes for posting it its lovely how the Forumers help each other EH :!: :D
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Gascony Goat wrote::cry:
But how do you keep your bonnet on GG? Do you have pretty sort of bows under your beard? :lol:

Thanks guys, did mine yesterday too, :lol:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

This isn't fair!

No Frise, it's custom made of course because of the slits for my ears - which then handily keep it firmly in place!
fincafern

Post by fincafern »

Many thanks, very kind of you - got my golfing advert on successfully after two attempts - you have to work fast ! I also tried yesterday and failed miserably at the first hurdle - don't give up !! It is 4 weeks renewable which is a pretty good offer as long as it lasts.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Fraise wrote:But how do you keep your bonnet on GG? Do you have pretty sort of bows under your beard? :lol:
My signature refers to the M25 thread Frise BTW; here if you haven't seen it folks (forgive momentary topic creep but I'm being a bit shellfish - gotta get something out of this, if not a free ad!) http://tinyurl.com/2ovj4a LMH needs your opinions and your vote.

Now, back to topic - what's your secret everyone, am I the only person getting text (theirs, not mine) overlay on the ST site, and unable to enter my own? Techies - hellllp!!
memes

Post by memes »

Glad some of you have been able to do it - I had problems on my pc - using firefox. I think it might be better in ie though in the end I had to get my husband to do it on a work pc. No idea why it does not format properly on some pcs - I have the same prob at the moment with HR layout coming up weirdly too.
Btw my husband said he thought I was bonkers to share the info but wth - I've had plenty of useful tips from LMHatters and its nice to give a bit back eh..
M
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

memes wrote: Btw my husband said he thought I was bonkers to share the info but wth - I've had plenty of useful tips from LMHatters and its nice to give a bit back eh..M
Appreciated Memes - once I can actually benefit! Glad to know it wasn't me with that formatting problem. I'll try on someone else's computer...

I expect you told your husband we're not directly competing so there isn't an issue - it's sharing who my best listing sites are with my SW France neighbours that I think twice about now!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

I've had plenty of useful tips from LMHatters and its nice to give a bit back eh..
M

So True Memes :!:
and Im really glad you did..thats how it works dont ya think you/they are such a giving lot in here
....and I like you have had sooo much help..if theyd all sat on there hands and not given no one would of gained...then you wouldnt have posted this and maybe know someone else will do something similar :roll: ...
Of course there are some people who like to take and not give but thats how it is in all walks of life and but i couldnt be them and wouldnt want to be :wink: :) .....[mind you I think I would have made sure i got mine on there first hope you did :wink:
memes

Post by memes »

Er I did mention to him that there weren't that many LMHatters in our part of italy so didn't think it would really ruin our business tee. I will laugh when I see the no of pages in the travel section next week has doubled though. Fingers x'd they dont get all cocky and change the free deal..
Good luck everyone..

M
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

OOoh how exciting, just done mine too :D It is hard to just write a few words though I just put my website address and Studio!

Thanks for the great tip Memes.
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

Now, does anyone know when the online version actually appears? Mine's not there yet so wondered if it's Sunday, at same time as the print ad. I don't remember seeing anything about a publication date...
Lounging on the lily pad...
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I've given up, it didn't work on Firefox at all and in IE it keeps giving me a pay package which I don't want, despite the fact I've only got 3 lines. Thanks for the tip, though!
Musetta

Post by Musetta »

hmmmm...did mine with no prob. yesterday...but doesn't show online yet either...hopefully Sunday?