Unsurprisingly ... comments welcomed

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

Oooh fab love the horse drawn caravan.
Thanks for that tip Carole, appreciated
No problem makes a change for me to be able to give you a tip for once :shock: :D

Anyway better stop this chit chat, MAJOR thread creep, sorry Ian!! :oops:
Last edited by Rosbif on Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slartibartfast
Location: Ovacik , Olu Deniz, Hisaronu , Fethiye ,Turkey ..but live in Perth

Post by slartibartfast »

Thanks folks :oops:

Carole , thanks I fixed the link. The text link blow the map "thumbnail" was working OK for me but I've made the image a link as well now.

I'm biased but we love Turkey and our area in particular as a destination. Thinking of good things to say in the "copy" hasn't been difficult. It is so much more than a "beach holiday" .. but it can be that as well :wink: There are just too many places in the world to go and not enough time ...

I can probably do you discount for all the help you've given :)

No apologies necessary for thread creep. That's the interesting bit :shock:
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

Ah thats better Ian, well bit weird though the map wasn't showing for me before just the text, probably why I was confused! :roll:

I have been to Turkey 3 or 4 times, but the more tourist areas of Marmaris, Bodrum, Gumbet - wow takes me back went there on one of my first holidays with my friends when I was 18! Nearly married a Turkish guy once too :shock: :shock:

I would love to try a different area of Turkey though and your place sounds perfect ... note to self, must plan holiday time better and not go to France all the time!
slartibartfast
Location: Ovacik , Olu Deniz, Hisaronu , Fethiye ,Turkey ..but live in Perth

Post by slartibartfast »

Rosbif wrote:... note to self, must plan holiday time better and not go to France all the time!
I know the feeling exactly. Just recently I was flicking through my "new" passport from 2004 to remind me of all the interesting places I'd been .... and saw ... Turkey, Turkey, Turkey , etc. etc. Quite depressing really!

Previously we had trotted round the world , gone motorbike holidays round Europe and generally saw a lot of different places. It's amazing how 2 previous aborted attempts to buy a place in Turkey eats up the years !. Hopefully now we have got going we can spread our wings again. Thinking about the land of the long white clouds ... and another motorbike holiday round Europe