Guest numbers creep....

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
fibi

Post by fibi »

You are quite right - again La Vache- no I would never think of giving a discount if less guests than I was expecting turned up.

I think the idea of 4 + 2 children is good and I think would stop this happening again - maybe.

Anyway I am continuing to be serene and pleasant and these trivia no longer annoy me.... :wink:

Just posting one on the members only that did - lots - see if any of you can beat it!
I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

fibi....have you been at the 'quiet life' tablets again??! :lol: And if not...please give me your top tips on how to achieve serenity!

Mouse (who was awoken very early this morning with another 'water crisis' at my friends villa :roll: I thought when people were on holiday they had a lie in? :? )
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
fibi

Post by fibi »

Mousie, you've got it in one - although recently they have had to be supplemented with quite frightening amounts of alcohol :oops:
I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book.
enid

Post by enid »

Anyway I am continuing to be serene and pleasant and these trivia no longer annoy me.
Next year I hit the big 60 - I am determined to live the last chapter of my life more serenely and I am practicing now - I use wine to help and I'm getting there!!!! Any tips Fibi other than the booze?
fibi

Post by fibi »

Yes Enid, Bach flower remedies honestly they work, I promise. Deep breathing helps too, the ones you did with contractions but they were useless as they still hurt like hell.

Also the normal stuff of counting your blessings, we really are all tremendously fortunate people who don't have to worry where our next meal is coming from and if we can pay the doctor when we are ill (all things my grandparents - and parents sometimes had to)- we all forget but we should remember sometimes...I try to!