Winter revamp.

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

Sorry Helen, didn't mean to come across as picky was just looking at things with my proof reading head on!! :wink: :?

Hope you had a nice dinner :D
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Carol, hubby proofreads, but he was busy this afternoon. It is hard to preview the site, as some of the links don't work until it is published, so refresh your page, and some of them will already have been fixed.
Last edited by Hells Bells on Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Carol, no offence taken. It was lovely, but the drink in the champagne bar afterwards caused some grief, cos hubby's brown leather shoes were apparently trainers,(they aren't) and you can't wear them on Friday or Saturday. We have been in every Friday for the last 3 weeks, and he has been wearing the same shoes :roll:. It is also the only bar where he doesn't know the bouncer as most of them visit his pharmacy. No 1 son had already walked past the bouncer and into the bar, and he was wearing trainers.
Rosbif

Post by Rosbif »

Hmmm sounds like a jobsworth bouncer to me!!

I've refreshed but can't see what you have changed at the moment. Will let you carry on anyway and look again over the weekend.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I think 1and1 has crashed, the changes have been done, and published, but don't yet show on the site, and I can't access it anymore.
OR maybe I've had too much vino :D
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Should be OK now, the changes seem to have worked OK.