Oh go on then.......

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Bella

Oh go on then.......

Post by Bella »

I have redone the pics for our add, but have never asked for comments before.
Quite happy to accept any views.

Cheers,

Tina

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/lorigne/22410
enid

Post by enid »

Well I'm not a photographer so my feedback is as a prospective client.
The gite front - I like the sun and shade - gives me feeling of hot summer days. The colour of the stone is lovely too.
The lounge - I love this room - shows the original features but with modern comforts blending in - I could sink into one of those sofas.
Pool - looks good against the green back drop - is it an above ground pool - if it is I think you should say that (I didn't read that it was but it looks like it)
Double bedroom - looks clean and light and the bed is nicely made up - I would think of larger pictures for the wall and put one on the white wall too as that looks a bit bleak.

The photos look as though they could be a bit sharper but hopefully someone else will advise on photo quality.

Hope that
t helps.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Tina :)
your photos and house look lovely :wink: [especially the lounge :wink: ]
...Im very untechy in this department but the bedroom one seems a bit wrong[angle wise] but Im not sure why :roll:
Im sure some of the others will be able to help though..
Good Luck!!
slartibartfast
Location: Ovacik , Olu Deniz, Hisaronu , Fethiye ,Turkey ..but live in Perth

Post by slartibartfast »

The photographs look great to me !

Commenting as a punter .... They are very "warm" and generally "soft". I don't know if this was deliberate but to me it works as it links with my view of a "romantic" rural setting in a by-gone age.

Everything looks tidy, fresh , comfortable and well presented.

Do you have two photos of he lounge or are they near identical but separate rooms ?

Before reading the other comments I too thought the double room could use a large picture or mirror.

You could try lightening a couple of the inside photos in an editing package.

The "table" shot is a nice touch and looks good. Evenly lit and again nice and "warm". The whites are a bit burnt out. If you were sing flash it may be better shoot just a bit further away to reduce the intensity of the flash on the subject and crop to get back to the same size of image.

The above is very much looking for something to comment on. The property really looks inviting
Last edited by slartibartfast on Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bellywobble

Post by Bellywobble »

It's lovely! To me it looks comfortable and welcoming a sort of "happy" place to stay.
boberry

Post by boberry »

HI - I like the effects on the photos -dreamy I'd call it! Interior looks good quality. Well done!
home is where you lay your @
Overboard

Post by Overboard »

Ooh Lovely! I like the slight haziness of the pictures too, whether that's intentional or not!

Is this a barn conversion? Wasn't too clear there as the title says barn. Oh, your first line "Maison du La Jarge is a spacious comfortable property with the benefit of your own pool." is good but the word "property" stood out as being a little cold. I always feel the word property is used for unloved buildings.... maybe that's just me!

I get a bit offended though when people send enquiries asking for more information on "the property', makes me think they want to buy it, not rent it :roll:
Bella

Post by Bella »

Thanks everyone for your comments. It feels abit daunting to ask someone to comment, but it has been useful.

I think your right about having a large picture on that white bedroom wall.

As for the photo's I was using picasso to lighten/sharpen etc, I will have another look at the hazy ones.

Thanks again for the lovely comments.

Tina
Bella

Post by Bella »

Thanks everyone for your comments. It feels abit daunting to ask someone to comment, but it has been useful.

I think your right about having a large picture on that white bedroom wall. Also about putting another lounge pic up.

As for the photo's, I was using picasso to lighten/sharpen etc, I will have another look at the hazy ones.

Thanks again for the lovely comments.

Tina
slartibartfast
Location: Ovacik , Olu Deniz, Hisaronu , Fethiye ,Turkey ..but live in Perth

Post by slartibartfast »

Hi Tina, I like the look and feel of the "soft" shots. I think the front of the Gite and the Garden work very well.

There isn't a right and wrong answer :)

The content looks really good , fresh and well presented which I would think is the main thing.