Booking dependent on Saturday rugby match - help!

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Mountain Goat

Booking dependent on Saturday rugby match - help!

Post by Mountain Goat »

I know nothing about rugby, but dimly aware that something important is happening at the moment.

We've a booking this Saturday if guest(s) can watch THE rugby match on our Sky system and I couldn't admit that I didn't know what it was. :oops:

We've got nothing exotic on Sky, just standard Brit channels. Does anyone know what channel it will be on? The Brit newspapers here don't list TV and my internet listings (off the Guardian website) don't look ahead.

MG
Martha

Post by Martha »

http://www.radiotimes.com/

at least you're in Switzerland! Looks like we're back out in Chamonix that day, I think we'll be laying very low that evening :shock:
Chalet la Foret, Chamonix
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Thanks, Firebug, that's a lifesaver.

BTW for Chamonix do you go North of the lake? We had a cheerful 6hr traffic jam into GVA airport yesterday from Lausanne......cars driving on verges in convoy (blocked by angry old ladies), U-turns on the motorway, punch-ups etc. loadsa fun.

MG
Martha

Post by Martha »

It's a really good site, I think.

We always go south, but I've been in a few whopping jams in same place on the long, long road back from IKEA. Never seen the Swiss get riled up like that though!
Chalet la Foret, Chamonix
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Thanks, Mario - that's great. I'd just mailed the punter to say no prob. Estonia v England on BBC1 but it doesn't mention which sport. ITV looks the business.

MG
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Hi
I dont think thats the one they are talking about. Its the semi final on saturday of the rugby England v France
Dont know about uk tv but its on french tv at 9pm
Nessie
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

MG, it could be either:

BBC Sat Afternoon: Estonia V England - Football (thats the game with the round ball)
ITV1 Sat evening: France V England - Rubgy (thats the real game with the oval ball)

Either way, with SKY your guests should be OK - but sad :roll:
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

OK, got it, many thanks everyone - think oval.

MG