stayrentals.com

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
rich_sipe

Post by rich_sipe »

That rocks! It is good to see that Prince Motumbo's money is not just going to the english speakers :D I have heard there is a website out there that scams these guys out of money by making them jump through a bunch of hoops just for a little payback. :lol:
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Hi rich sipe,

The best site for this is the following http://www.419eater.com/forum/index.php
Cheers
PC
rich_sipe

Post by rich_sipe »

Thanks so much:!: That site is great and I have bookmarked it for future laughs :lol: I have tried a bit to do something like that but it seems I need to be more tricky 8)
paolo

Post by paolo »

vrooje wrote:I love that we're making each other aware of scam e-mails, but we probably shouldn't be posting real names, e-mail addresses, or IP addresses. From what I understand, Paolo could be held responsible for slander based on anything posted here!

So, everyone who posted real names, IPs, and e-mail addresses above should consider editing their posts and removing them or replacing them with fake placeholders, so Paolo doesn't get in trouble.
It's against my inclination but I'll take Brooke's advice on this - I don't think there is anything to be gained anyway from publishing actual email addresses or IPs. Let's cover them up!
Paolo
Lay My Hat