Rich & Tony Thanks very Much

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Hanorah

Rich & Tony Thanks very Much

Post by Hanorah »

Hi Rich & Tony :D just to thank you for your help with the Mozilla Firefox problem. I have cracked it. In the end I started from scratch and the problem did not occur again. As I use a template for all my pages it was only one page to redesign so I am very glad I went down that route now. There are still very minor differences but none that the normal browser would notice. It might be only 10% of people who could not view it properly but I may have lost a booking because of it nether the less. So thanks again, I am going to have a nice cold beer now. Cheers Sharon :lol:
Always Learning
rich_sipe

Post by rich_sipe »

Have that beer you deserve it! The site looks great. Dreamweaver might be annoying at times but the templates are great, especially for straight HTML sites. It has saved my but more than once. You are becoming a regular HTML master.