Rental Management System

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Easy answers Ray:

1. We go all the way up to payment. The system calculates it all, but simply sends you and guest details, then you follow up with request for payment.

2. All hosted by us, but of course you can embed the calendar, rate card and other bits within your own website.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
cambalala

Post by cambalala »

Thanks for the replies ;-)
e-richard wrote:1. We go all the way up to payment. The system calculates it all, but simply sends you and guest details, then you follow up with request for payment.
...hmmm. Are you planning to add any sort of shopping cart intergration? - Not sure about others but I get quite a few instant deposit booking guests.
e-richard wrote: 2. All hosted by us, but of course you can embed the calendar, rate card and other bits within your own website.
Can we take backups of our own data?

... also any future plans for android apps, apple apps, black berry apps and wordpress widgets etc?
www.cambalala.com - 3D Virtual Tour
Website On: Wordpress.
Booking Software: PIMS) - Yay!
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

cambalala wrote: Are you planning to add any sort of shopping cart intergration?
Very simply, yes.
cambalala wrote:Can we take backups of our own data?
You can export to Excel at any time for backup, for further analysis, for comfort, whatever :wink:

Mind you, we take umpteen different database backups at umpteen different sites, at umpteen different times, plus one under my mattresss as well !
cambalala wrote:... also any future plans for android apps, apple apps, black berry apps and wordpress widgets etc?
Nothing that you can quote me on.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
cambalala

Post by cambalala »

Sounds good ;-)
cambalala

Post by cambalala »

e-richard wrote: You can export to Excel at any time for backup, for further analysis, for comfort, whatever :wink:
another question: Do you have import functionality?
i.e: If I decided to sign-up to pims I have 3+ years of data on another system that I'd like to load into pims. I don't mind formatting the data first if need be.

-- if you don't have this functionality available to your frontend users then would you be able to help load the data yourself on the back end?

thanks.
R.