Please review my website

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
bazza

Please review my website

Post by bazza »

Hi everyone, I've just decided to rent out our holiday home in Tuscany and would really appreciate some feedback on my site...however critical! I understand that the photos are not the best but it's all I have for now until a get back over there and take some better ones. Thank you very much for your time.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Your www links to an accommodation listing site, and not a personal website. Please post a link so we can review it. Thanks
bazza

Post by bazza »

oops sorry....forgot the crucial bit!

http://ilcasone.iowners.net/
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

And welcome to Lay My Hat. :D
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

What a gorgeous property!! Just a few criticisms of what I think is a good website. The bedroom photos are a bit dull,and might need replaced when you get the chance. Add some pillows or cushions to the bed, and remove the piles of linen from the day bed, and again, add cushions. The picture of the terrace needs similar treatment, could you set the table for a meal perhaps? Stunning views though, butput the lid down on the loos next time you take the bathroom photos and get rid of the glare of the sun. :wink: . We're all divided on here as to whether you should include bathroom photos or not. I think if they are particularly nice, you should include them.
Mamacats

Post by Mamacats »

Beautiful home with lovely outside areas to relax.
Kept waiting to see a photo or two of the kitchen :(
Sincerely, Mamacats
Thimble collector and Ragdoll breeder
ewhyte

Post by ewhyte »

Lovely home!

You have a couple of spelling mistakes on your details page:

cielings instead of ceilings
3 single begs instead of 3 single beds
Hope this helps.

Elizabeth
bazza

Post by bazza »

Thank you all so much for your feedback! I understand that most of the photos don't do our house much justice but until I can get some time off work and get myself over to Tuscany, it looks the current photos will have to do :( I'll definitely take up your advice with setting up a table on the terrace.

Thanks for pointing our the spelling mistakes :oops:

Hopefully we'll be getting a pool installed before next summer and fingers crossed this will help to gain a few more bookings....it's a bit slow at the moment!

Thanks again everyone. Really appreciate it.

Lorenzo
Shakir

Post by Shakir »

Hey bazza.. Nice site.. Funny - I was looking and thought "a lightbox would look great on the photos page.. and then realised you already made one ;)
Holiday Ray

Post by Holiday Ray »

Hi Bazza

Quality looking Home Page you've got there !

Agree with Helen, definitely requires pillows/cushions in the bedrooms.

I know how you feel with the frustration of the first batch of photos, so many of us have been through that stage.

BTW, where are the chairs on the terrace ? The table looks a bit lonesome without any.

A bit of a trim for the grass at the back of the house, the next time you're over there, would probably make a big difference to the appearance of the exterior photos.

It will come right in time though Bazza, so keep at it, the property does look really comfortable.

Good luck :)
Ray