Help - what do we do next????

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

We have a separate page on the website of events throughout the year (very long!) but guests often tie their bookings in to being for particular events.
We also give people a page of 'Top tips' when they arrive, when lists the key things to do to get a full flavour of the area - many go through it ticking things off as they do them. There is so much do here it is hard for them to select things.
DrRichard

Post by DrRichard »

It's pretty easy to use either of these Google tools so I'd recommend taking a look. It's amazing what search terms people find your site with. Sometimes you'll think "I never wrote that" but if you look it up on Google, your site should appear and you might have an "aha" moment!

Dr. Richard
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Sarah and Mark

What about the name 4 Seasons in Le Marche or the 4 Seasons or similar?

My belief is that eventually you will do well in the low and middle seasons, as many others close and those who don't often don't bother to promote anything other than their high season.

Good luck
Chianti

Tecno twit, but I can tie my shoes !