OK, Rabbit, spill the beans

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Have you got big brown eyes and a nose that twitches fetchingly Tansy?
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
tansy

Post by tansy »

it only seems to twitch when I'm rotten with a cold... and I can tell you without any hesitation it is not fetching!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ears are a bit of a worry though... keep getting the way!
it's all a learning curve!
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Where there's a will, there's a way. What about the eyelash routine? Tailwag? Extra licks? Newspaper from doormat? Roll on back for tummy rub? Begging position when all else fails? :D
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

RR, Have just had a look at your website and the PDFs of the features. It all looks fab. Just makes me want to stay there... to hell with it, it makes me want to LIVE there! The way you have furnished the places is so warm and it looks lived in. Congratulations.
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Hi there, Aldo - and thanks very much for your very kind comment. Delighted to have the Aldo seal of approval: be warned, if I ever get to hop over to Malta, I'll be heading straight for your magnificent hutch!
Garri

Post by Garri »

a simple "press" page addition to the website could be the way to go (bit less time-consuming perhaps, Ros?)
RR, you could easily set up a blog to run on your website with the sole intention of documenting your press. It doesn't have to look spectacular as you can change the design of it later. It's the content that is key. Find a nice, clean and simple theme, and get blogging. Just do it in the background, i.e. don't publicise it on your site until you've got some content in it.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Great idea for RR Garri - the links to the articles are already on her site, but you have to be one determined punter to get to read them at the moment. C'mon Rocket Rab, you've got the skills! :D
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Any time RR. I agree, you should blog about the press you get. I know I would...what am I saying? I do. :roll:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

If I got any press, I'd be blogging for Britain! :roll: :lol:
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Hi guys, been out of action for a bit (whacked round the head with a baseball bat, metaphorically speaking :wink: ) and just caught up with you again - thanks for the inspiring ideas and encouraging prods, exactly what a slothful rabbit needs to bounce into action (um......)
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I'm rejuvenating this thread as the Rabbit has done it again and I know she is far to modest to ever post anything herself on the subject :wink:
25 Beautiful Homes (Feb 2009)
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Thanks LV :wink: Youre right LV shes way to modest.......

Jenny :shock: :D How Wonderful........and well deserved your places are Amazing.
Well done you.....SHOUT it from the Rooftops!!!!!!!!!! :D
enid

Post by enid »

Bravo Bravo - beautiful property - Jenny herself is stunning so I'm not surprised that she creates stunning properties. Well done to you and your hubby!!!
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

Irk. How toe-curling is that? :? :lol: But thanks, anyway, guys......
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

I've Tweeted my response already so come on all you guys, climb aboard the Good Ship Twit! :lol: