0/10 for Tracy Kezman

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
paolo

0/10 for Tracy Kezman

Post by paolo »

Must try harder...
Hello,
I am interested in your holiday home. I would like to know if it is still available. I would also like to know how much it would cost for 14 days from 21 aug. 2005. On the payment, I would be sending you a check of about 6000euros and then I want you to help me send the balance to a friend who is the actual person coming to use the place. I could have done this myself but I dont want him to know that It was sent by me to him and also dont want him to know I made a vacation for him but for him to think that it was made by someone else he has in mind. I could have used a wire transfer also but I would prefer the check because of its safety and would not have to pay for giving money unlike the wire transfer. If you are Okay with this mode of payment then book them and let me have your name and mailing address with your telephone number. I would have the form filled and sent back as soon as you confirm this. Thanks and have a nice day.
&nb! sp;Tracy Kezman
Paolo
Lay My Hat
musicmonkey

Post by musicmonkey »

Mmmm. The standard of English has certainly improved!
janskov

Post by janskov »

But still... it has this smell of British colonial somewhere.
I am expecting a cheque soon. Just to keep her busy.