Treating guests like at home

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

LOL Ju!!!! I quite often find that they don't open the soap anyway ( One lady said they looked too nice!!) and when they do they don't use it in the shower,only literally for washing their hands in the washbasins ( I put soap dishes in too so the washbasins don't actually get mucky). I provide liquid soap for the kitchen and laundry sinks.

www.thepetitmanoir.com
gh

Post by gh »

Received my order from 'Out of Eden', very prompt service and goods as described with a catalogue added. Ordered slippers for parents and grandparents which I recognised as identical to those we received from Dineyland Hotel Castle Club 8)
Ciaram

Post by Ciaram »

I have just gone through Out of Eden website, got everything I needed and when I went to checkout page realised that they don't deliver outside UK. I've tried calling them but just got a machine.

Johnel, how did you get your stuff from them delivered to France?
enid

Post by enid »

I e mailed them after finding their site through this thread - they replied to say that they only deliver in the UK and other French based clients use a UK address and then make forwarding arrangements - we're going to do that - unless you can tell us otherwise Johnel?
gh

Post by gh »

Hi Enid,
We got it delivered here (uk) will take it over next month. Wish we were over there though :cry: Really pleased with them and definately recommend, came quickly and use again.

Helen
Christine Kenyon

Post by Christine Kenyon »

Hello Helen. We have also just used Out of Eden for the first time, although I heard about them ages ago. Like you say, excellent service and superb products.

We've also ordered the "expensive" slippers as well as shampoos, shower gel, pillow protectors, bacterial hand wash, red wine stain remover (which I expect to test out this weekend as I've got a "girlie" evening on Saturday which usually involves a few bottles of red wine) .... The list goes on. The smelly drawer lining paper is also recommended. I wasn't too sure about it but ordered some anyway and it is nice.

Hope you manage to get all your "stuff" over to France safely.
Ciaram

Post by Ciaram »

Looks like I have to forget Out of Eden unless they deliver to Northern Ireland so I'll give them another call tomorrow. Does anyone know of any other similar companies who deliver outside the UK?
gh

Post by gh »

Ciaram, if you want them your welcome to if you wish have them sent to me in uk and I'll send them on to you.

Helen
Ciaram

Post by Ciaram »

Helen, that is really kind of you to offer. Thank you so much.

Actually my husband is from NI and we are going up there in a few weeks so I'm hoping they'll deliver to there. As far the world map and Ian Paisley is concerned it is part of the UK but funnily enough online retailers often have a different opinion! Let's not go there.

Anyway we actually do have family in England also so I'll manage some how. I can't believe there is no similar company who delivers outside UK but have done a google search and can't find anyone - great business opp for someone out there!

Helen thanks again.

Best regards
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

enid wrote:
I e mailed them after finding their site through this thread - they replied to say that they only deliver in the UK and other French based clients use a UK address and then make forwarding arrangements - we're going to do that - unless you can tell us otherwise Johnel?
enid
There are a number of companies that you can buy from in france.Have a look at the following web sites

http://www.pacah.com/

http://www.sofraco-promotion.com/

http://www.agencement-hotellerie.com/

I have just placed an order with pacah, they sent me a catologue by email and said that i could request samples of the products. The samples arrived within 4 days, can let you know what the service is like later.
Nessie