New Website in Port-Vendres

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
MikeP

New Website in Port-Vendres

Post by MikeP »

New site - http://www.port-vendres.co.uk

(No furniture yet - we should have this in by next Easter)
mpprh

Post by mpprh »

Welcome to Languedoc !

Peter
The Languedoc Page
www.the-languedoc-page.com
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Yes, liked this website and the floorplans in particular.

But that's not what you wanted, so here's my only real constructive observations:

1. the text on the front page could certainly be more Search Engine friendly if it contained more about "renting a holiday home" rather than "this is what we did".... its all in the prose, not the meta tags or suchlike.

2. in addition to the above, need to call out precisely how many people can stay at this place - right there on the front page. Don't rely on people calculating it themsleves from the bed patterns

3. I found the "price list" a bit frustrating as it does not say right there which dates belong in which season, so you have to go to the availability calendar which may not seem to be a bad thing, but all those colours are quite a challenge to work out what's what.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
MikeP

Post by MikeP »

Thanks Richard - your comments are noted.
Giuliana

Post by Giuliana »

I liked the jigsaw!!! :D
swede

Post by swede »

WOW!!
Great work! It's really nice to see a web page that sticks out from the crowd and this one surely does it. I only wish I was as skilled with flash as you...

I really don't have any constructive comments just want to say that it is probably the most inspiring site I ever saw in this business!