What the users Say

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
tansy

Post by tansy »

usual thing I think Alan..bit of success goes to their heads then they start believing their own publicity! There is a term for it - but I won't post it here - but along the line of where their heads are...

The success leads to in house bickering - a split - then you see who actually knows what....seems a classic case from what I've read on the forum - especially with VF's comments at the moment...I think Karen is also closing the stable door once the horse has bolted...so should be interesting to see how they both evolve now!

That's why I like h-r.com so much - Marcella hasn't lost sight of the fact that the success of the site is down to their performance....then it's a natural growth - i.e. happy advertisers = successful site....simple really. Also you sometimes will find Marcella in the office on a Sunday doing her stint of monitoring the server....that's what I call working at something...

Just to say I only advertise with h-r.com I have no connections - but in this day and age I find it refreshing to work with a company with true work ethics! I don't like the new telephonist though...has a whinney voice and is trying to be over protective putting calls through...classic gatekeeper syndrom!
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Tansy,
do you mean he sounds like a horse or he whines???
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Chuckle :lol: :wink:
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

I had no idea that FC and VF were linked! I thought they were two very separate companies.
Ju

Post by Ju »

tansy wrote:
That's why I like h-r.com so much
Hi Tansy, I've probably missed this reference elsewhere, but who do you mean by h-r.com?

Ju
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

I think she means holiday-rentals.com.
I signed up with them about a month ago, and have just had my second booking via them, for a week in September, so I am also very upbeat about the chances that they will be a good source of income in the future. Time will tell...