Good reviews

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Clexane

Post by Clexane »

Tansy,

Time for an add in R&R Travel News isn't it????
So you wanted a holiday home in france ...

www.villaemmanuelle.com
enid

Post by enid »

Got this from our last guests - it was the family that started the week washing everything they'd brought from Singapore! They were lovely though and the washing did ease off - I even found myself hanging out their last load! This is what they put in the visitor's book:

We had a lovely stay with our children aged 6 and 5. The rooms were immaculate, the kitchen made for a chef and the grounds full of games and fun. And then there were our hosts, Enid and Kevin, caring, hospitable and plain good fun! This is one of those (rare) places where everything will succeed your expectations!

How cool was that?! - with all the doom and gloom about new gite owners (we are only in our second season) that really made our day! Hopefully we aren't in the whitewashed cowshed brigade!
tansy

Post by tansy »

Clexane - believe it or not I emailed R&R Travel & pasted the letter our guests sent in to them - asking if I could please advertise....not heard a word!!!!

So, that didn't work....I even offered to submit some articles if they wanted from veterans visiting here - we have Harry K who stays with us when he comes to France - he's 83 now - lives in New York and landed on Utah Beach 6th June 1944 - I've offered Harry story as well....nothing back :?