Hotmail to BT - Any Trouble with Emails?

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
apexblue

Hotmail to BT - Any Trouble with Emails?

Post by apexblue »

Just had a call from someone wanting details who I'd already responded to via email but it wasn't received - anyone having trouble sending hotmail to BT.

www.northwalesholidaylets.co.uk
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

I saw a warning on a listing site recently saying that BT and some others had introduced some very fierce anti-spam measures and that some genuine emails might be caught up in it. Certainly my BTInternet email address has seen a drop in overnight spam from 300+ to a dozen or so. We are not aware of more than the usual occasional email not arriving but how could we really know? The enquiry/booking form on our website now carries a warning about this and says that if they have not heard from us within 24 hours they should email direct (the form can take 6-7 hours to arrive). I am thinking of asking people to phone but I am not sure that many would, if any. You can add addresses to your address book but not from enquirers you do not know yet!
Windy

Post by Windy »

Had problems from domain to hotmail this week. Emails just disappearing :cry: