A Nice Surprise

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Hanorah

A Nice Surprise

Post by Hanorah »

I had a text message from a guest over in our villa asking me to call them. I thought oh no whats wrong now etc. However when I called she wanted to let me know that Zeynep who does the cleaning did not need to go the day after as she had cleaned the house from top to bottom, changed the bedding and washed and dried the used bedding. She did not want to put Zeynep to any trouble as she would probably have a wasted journey.

I know some people might think oh they probably had something to hide which initially crossed my mind but Suleman had to drop off the laptop that day as the modem was playing up again and everything was in perfect order. They are such a nice family and had not had a holiday for 5 years and the husband had had a near fatal accident the year before so I felt a great responsibility for this booking. They said they are having a lovely time and it was there way of saying thank you. If only all guests were like them well I can only dream.
Always Learning
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

That's fantastic - if all guest were like that then I would buy another 10 holiday properties!!!!!

Will you be offering them a discount if they rebook with you next time - it would be good PR.
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?