Help please. Advice for this website?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
MarieSatz

Help please. Advice for this website?

Post by MarieSatz »

I have not had any prior experience with marketing or with making a website, [I'm a retired counselor] so I was wondering if I could get some suggestions?
1. Would you want to rent this property and feel comfortable renting from me after looking at the website?
2. Would you be willing to hit some of the links at the top after looking at the first page? [I think it is real important that people would do that.....your opinion?]
3. I have recently added the link "what's included" Is it a good idea, or would you elimate that link?.....comments on any of the other links are also appreciated, of course.

Thank you in advance for your time to review my website. I know that it takes time.
Marie

Adam Apple

Post by Adam Apple »

Hi Alohagirl,

My first impressions:

It's a little confusing at first as to what exactly you are offering. On the home page you start by talking about the Fairway Villa, then you mention the two condos, and then you go back to the Fairway Villa. I think you would be better off with a brief introduction of the area and the properties, and go into more detail about each of these subjects on separate pages.

And you don't seem to mention the area much: there's a great photo of a beach on the home page, but we are not told anything about it or where it is. With beaches of that quality, I think you should be promoting them much more.

Anyway, best of luck!