Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
Tishie

Post by Tishie »

Hi there, after reading the LMH forum for a few weeks now, and picking up lots of tips, I thought it was about time I joined properly.
We opened our B&B last June and by August I was on my knees :lol: Thoroughly enjoyed it though and am hoping this year will be just as good if not better. We`ve got quite a few bookings and also some repeats. So I must be doing something right.
If any of you can spare a few minutes could you please check out my website as I think we can all benefit from others experience.

Thankyou

I`d like to add this forum is a brilliant for information.
sitting at the computer
enid

Post by enid »

Welcome - haven't had time to have a detailed look ta the website ( you may want to post your request in website reviews) but I liked what I saw - lovely peaceful colour scheme and the property looks great :D
Tishie

Post by Tishie »

Thanks Enid, I just knew my first post would be in the wrong place, but i`m new on here so I`ve got an excuse. Maybe someone could move it for me please.
sitting at the computer
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Looks very nice, Tishie, from a quick glance. My only "instant" negative is a lack of colour - very calm, very peaceful, but a splash of colour would lift your pics to my mind. Just something simple, like a bright yellow parasol outside, some colourful cushions on the beds - just something to give it a bit of zing!

(Well, you did ask . . . )

Moliere
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Tishie

Post by Tishie »

Thanks Moliere, don`t worry , I won`t take offence , how do we expect to learn if we don`t take others advice.
sitting at the computer
pete

Post by pete »

Welcome,

I can only judge the effectiveness of sites by if mrsp would go there, yours gets a yes,

pete
enid

Post by enid »

Your not in the wrong place to say hello - just that you may get more useful feedback if you ask for a proper review. I know what you mean about a little splash of colour Mols - add that to the jobs list Enid!!!!! I've bookmarked your site Tishie in case I go back to the UK by car and need a bed!
Tishie

Post by Tishie »

Thank you all for your replies, I`ve just found the website reviews section so I`ll put it on there as well.
I did the website myself and when you`re staring at it all day you don`t always see it as others might.

Enid you`d be very welcome
sitting at the computer
Windy

Post by Windy »

Welcome Tishie

Looks very neat - property looks lovely and I like the slatey blue that goes with the roof. I agree it does need lifting a bit though

That last picture on the home page could do with being made the same size as the other for balance.
Tishie

Post by Tishie »

Thankyou Windy............now done
sitting at the computer