Useful little tip to share....

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Stu

Useful little tip to share....

Post by Stu »

I don't know if any of you know of the A4-sized magnetic sheets that PC World sell in the UK, but they have a magnetic surface backed by a white printable paper. Print out your logo & details on them, then cover them with that sticky see-through stuff you used to cover your school exercise books with! They're then fully waterproof! Excellent for advertising your business on the sides of your car when travelling around? We have 3 on ours, then when we reach our destination, we simply peel them off!

Can you tell I used to watch Blue Peter?
Ju

Post by Ju »

This sounds like exactly what I need to put notices on the fridge door. Thanks for the tip.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

I was thinking of that too! What kind of useful information could I put permanently on the fridge?

But actually the car idea is also a good one. I always thought those had to be printed up professionally. Thanks, Stu & Syb!
Brooke
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

I've posted this link before but for any newbies there is a wealth of products here you can use in your computer. Send them a photo of a project (your magnetic car stickers!) and they will give you £5 off your next order.
They have lots of "blanks" too, key rings, tea towels etc in their range you can print on with your logo. No I'm not related to them!!

http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/
Stu

Post by Stu »

Thanks for that link Sue, I've just spent a fortune on it! LOL!

Seriously, it's given me some excellent marketing ideas!
Thanks again.
A-two

Post by A-two »

Hi everyone,
Haven't been here for a while - sorry, busy outdoors mainly. I'm a big fan of the magnetic signs and absolutely love the magnetic Blue Peter Car idea...brilliant....it's almost worth doing just to see the reaction from the local real estate agents!

My fridge door is where I have a smiley face made from magnetic letters which say "welcome to the (name) family". That works a treat.

As well, I have a small magnetic photo frame on the tumble drier to request the filter is cleaned after each use. It looks really neat, like a regular borderless picture frame covered in clear plastic with one side open to slip in the print, but bendy.

They sell them here in those 99 cent stores, (50p stores?), available in various sizes from business card to 4" x 6" postcard/ photo size etc. Not waterproof of course, but useful for indoor stuff.
Waves from America
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Oh my goodness, magnetic picture frame on the dryer -- brilliant!
Brooke