New website for Berlin

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
berlinboy

New website for Berlin

Post by berlinboy »

Hi everyone, well last year was a good start for my two studios in Berlin. Now I have a website:
www.centralberlinapartments.com
It is the first draft so to speak, I will be adding a section on local attractions and neighborhood.
Meanwhile feedback very much appreciated
thanks

Mark
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Welcome to a fellow German owner!

Some added information on the area and things to do, recommended local restaurants would certainly be great.

One small point - I'd nip back to Ikea and get some different bedding to go with the red curtains. I like the blue and white flowered bedding but......
La Chouette

New website for Berlin

Post by La Chouette »

Guten Tag!

I quite like the look of your website but the pages don't load very quickly, and we're on ADSL.

Have a really good read through your text because you have a lot of nouns starting with capital letters, which isn't correct in English and a few grammar and punctuation errors.

Good luck,

Jan
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

I didn't see any text at all, a block of text flashes up briefly with each link then is quickly replaced with a photo! Rates, calendar and map are ok though. I'm using IE7.....

Edit: Ah I see it now, just takes a while to load on top of the photos, too long...........
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
pete

Post by pete »

Mark, the pages really do load too slowly, the pics are lovely but I think you will loose viewers to your site because they will move away due to the time taken.

Normally on my pc sites load quickly.

pete
berlinboy

Post by berlinboy »

thanks for the feedback and the welcome.

I will talk to my site designer about the speed issue.

thanks

Mark