WARNING - VisitFrance enquiries not getting through!!!!

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Normandy Cow

WARNING - VisitFrance enquiries not getting through!!!!

Post by Normandy Cow »

For reasons that I am not going to bore you with right now :D , yesterday I tried to send myself a test enquiry from within the VisitFrance website, but I never received it. (It appears in the Enquiries list within the owners area, but no email actually sent to me).

I thought it was just my email that was playing up, but tried sending enquiries to a couple of neighbours also on VisitFrance, and they didn't receive them either - so the problem lies with VF!

I contacted them and got an email from Ben saying that they were having a technical fault and that they "expect any spooled e-mails to be delivered later today".

Well it is now 17.30 and my test ones still haven't come through - so I suggest that any of you with VF should check your enquiries via the VF owners area, just in case you have had a genuine enquiry which has disappeared into the ether...
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Thankyou for the warning.I went to check and there was one but in actual fact it was waiting for me in my e-mail in box too,so no harm done.Unfortunately it was yet another August enquiry!!

www.thepetitmanoir.com