That's posh then!!

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
tansy

That's posh then!!

Post by tansy »

Just got an enquiry from holiday-rentals - fabulous new layout with picture of the property (if you are dealing with more than one property this is a great bonus) & link direct to the advertisement (I always double check price calendar etc before I reply) which also shows very clearly which site the enquiry has come through from....'cor only took me 3 minutes to reply with this new method... very impressed...
it's all a learning curve!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

This is being discussed elsewhere, Tansy. Yes, very pretty, though quite why I need to see a pic. of our own property, the description is enough.

The downside is turning that enquiry around, and replying with all their advertising junk in the email. Is it 3 images and 8 hyperlinks and then whatever you add in your reply? Just count them.

The danger is that reply heads straight for the recipient's spam folder or at least flagged us a suspicious incoming email, if they're using a basic email service.

I've only experimented on Hotmail so far, but testing out Yahoo and Gmail.

MG
tansy

Post by tansy »

well MG - sorry missed the elsewhere... I found it great as I didn't have to open up firefox and pull up our homeowners page to check everything... it cut a good 5 minutes off fiddling around.For me to see which house I'm replying to was a great bonus... plus I think it will help the person at the other end - I found when I was trying to book last year I got cross eyed over all the property numbers...

As it was a world record for me as the enquirer replied with completed booking form within 3 minutes of me sending it! Fastest booking EVER!

I will be honest & this is a TC I am worried about the amount of mails being sent out invited folk to make a review to win Amazon vouchers.

The type of folk that may want or desire to win could be the ones that may be slightly train spotterish so therefore may make some ambiguous reviews to win ... I don't know but for some reason this campaign is not sitting easy with me... I can see why it's being done to attract more business for us... but someone with a slight grouse could be stirred up again... that'll learn them attitude
it's all a learning curve!