Please could I get some feedback on this site?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
memes

Please could I get some feedback on this site?

Post by memes »

Hi
Delighted to find this board - have been looking for something like this for a while and finally heard you mentioned on the Italia magazine message board.
I bought my place in Le Marche this year after a hideous struggle selling my London home which was funding it. We inherited some bookings from the previous owners who used their own website to market it. As we only bought at the end of April it was quite late to start marketing the other weeks but I've had some joy through using Holiday rentals and Owners direct. (plus a number of free sites which have generated nothing) A dear techy friend has built a website for me http://marche-italy-villas.com
which is still needing a bit of work but up and active. I know we need to put in metatags and more 'key words' before it will ever come up in google and my friend will work on that for me. I also need to include a terms and conditions page and some testimonials but is there anything else that you can suggest?
Even though no one is yet finding the site on its own I do find it useful to send out as further info to enquirers - especially as the holiday rentals site does not allow links to personal sites..

Many thanks for any thoughts and a big cheers to Paolo for setting up this forum - at last I feel like I'm not alone!

memes
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Fantastic photos. Looks good. I hav ethe same problem getting my site noticed. Mine is , however, a ski property in the French Alps, and I regularly post on a ski forum, so lots of people there are looking at it, and also the forum site comes up in my Google search. I have submitted my site to Google, and the domain comes up, but nothing from the page title.
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

Yes a lovely website, very quick and easy to navigate around! Only slight critisism is that the shots of the insides of the propertys themselves need to be brighter and maybe more of them? Good luck!!
memes

Post by memes »

Thank you so much for those comments. Yes I agree a few more more inside shots are needed - its just so hard to get rooms that arn't huge looking good in pix. I think I need one of those fish eye lenses..

memes