returned email ? any ideas ?

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
pete

returned email ? any ideas ?

Post by pete »

we replied a couple of days ago to an enquiry from an email direct to our email address, and now it has been returned as undelivierable and I dont know why. I have sent it again but there are no other contact details other than the email, can anyone see why ?

the email address is in this format

ab_cdefghijklmk @nyc.rr.com (with no spaces before the @ but edited as it produced a link)
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Silly question but have you tried to send the email from a different email account.

I sometimes have problems with my orange account , so use gmail. I can never send my brother anything through orange
Nessie
TTP mk2

Post by TTP mk2 »

rr.com (RoadRunner) have very harsh anti-spam filters.

They are a pain in the a** & there is nothing you can do about it apart from trying send the e-mail from another account & hope they don't bloack that one as well.
Fil

Post by Fil »

Try removing all the links, images etc
pete

Post by pete »

Thank you all,

it threw us into a panic as it was from a spanish couple, I have re sent it using another email account and as yet it has not come back, I also contacted rr, but the return note was not prompt, it took 48 hours so I expect we have lost the booking,

Never had a problem with orange before,

pete