New website, please review!

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
John & Yasmine FATIHA

New website, please review!

Post by John & Yasmine FATIHA »

I have tried to make a new website with some old pictures
I will visit Morocco at the end of this month, and hope to make new picture material then!

So please look if this attracts!
I'll hope to do French translations sometime soon
Be aware, the site is still under construction

Here is the LINK http://www.villa-yasmine-morocco.iowners.net/

Hope to hear soon!
hurghadasun

Post by hurghadasun »

Hi,
I found the site packed full of information....perhaps too full for one read at it.
In my humble opinion (I'm new to this as well) it needs to be a bit more punchy on the first page, something to grab the attention, it's quite easy for people to look at a site and discard it as being "just annother holiday home web site"

Hope this helps

John
www.hurghadasun.co.uk

For fun in the sun
Hanorah

Post by Hanorah »

I like the look of the site but like you say you don't have the best photos. I know you intend to take more but I would get rid of some of the more unflattering ones now as less can be more.

You are trying to create an impression and its better in my opinion to leave the shots out that don't show the property in the best light. The roof shots I would leave out and there are a couple with a view to the side of the house that show a bit of land that looks unflattering. I would also remove the photos that are unclear. You have some decent shots and the overall impression with just those until you take more would be much better.

Once you have some good photos you will have a great site.
Always Learning
VacationAllOver

Post by VacationAllOver »

I love the look of the site. Photos look great as well, very navi-friendly. It's quite involved and very professional looking. I wouldn't think twice about renting ;) Way to go, good luck!
omar

Post by omar »

Hola John & Fatiha

Lets see the first thing I did when I went to your home page was click on guestbook nice job on that tab. But one important thing I didn't see was a virtual tour or a video tour.

I am also trying to get reviews for my new site www.orlandovacationrentals411.com so if you have a few seconds return the favor :)

Gracias

Omar 8)