Ryanair offer ....

Using press and magazine advertising, brochures, mailings - old hat or still cost-effective?
mpprh

Ryanair offer ....

Post by mpprh »

Press Release 30-4-2009 :

Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, today (30th Apr 09) warned that holiday home owners are failing to capitalise on their investment by allowing their properties lie idle for up to 70% of the yea r. Ryanair has now offered to help people with foreign properties to boost their income by capitalising on the increased demand for private self-catering accommodation.

Ryanair Villas requires additional properties and is offering a 20% discount to allow first time advertisers to showcase their property to Ryanair’s 67 million passengers for just €100*.

Ryanair’s Stephen McNamara said:

“Only Ryanair delivers Europe’s guaranteed lowest fares and holidaymakers are increasingly avoiding high cost package holidays by opting for DIY self-catering holidays. Thousands of holiday homes lie idle for up to 70% of the year with owners failing to unlock the significant income they could receive from renting out their property when they are not using it.

“Ryanair Villas allows people with foreign property to advertise their holiday homes, apartments and villas to Ryanair’s 67million passengers on www.ryanairvillas.com . With a 20% discount for first time advertisers and promotional rates starting from just €100 we urge those with holiday homes to boost their income by advertising their foreign property with Ryanair Villas”.

* €100 is a special offer rate for six month’s advertising; standard rate for 6 months is €120. Special offer for 12 Months is €160; standard rate for 12 Months is €200.
The Languedoc Page
www.the-languedoc-page.com
katiebythesea

Post by katiebythesea »

I took them up on their special offer for 6 months about a month ago and not had a single enquiry through them!!
Not at all impressed, seems it maybe their web-site isn't capitalising on their potential either :roll:
Katie
lollybeth

Post by lollybeth »

"Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, today (30th Apr 09) warned that holiday home owners are failing to capitalise on their investment by allowing their properties lie idle for up to 70% of the yea r. Ryanair has now offered to help people with foreign properties to boost their income by capitalising on the increased demand for private self-catering accommodation"

Is this the same Ryanair that said it wasnt in business to keep holiday home owners happy?
bananacake

Post by bananacake »

My holiday home is in Pescara which is a hub for Ryan Air. I thought it would be perfect to advertise with Ryan Air but i have not received one single enquirey - i wont be renewing with them