Anyone had bad experiences with guests at their property

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

I think I need to get a tumble dryer..!
robzter

Post by robzter »

we rented to a group of 6 younger 20 somethings who were Friends of a friend ( I KNOW !!) anyway turned out they were loud ,noisy, a neighbour said at one point there were approx 20 people in !! they had taken the hifi onto the terrace playing loud music.smashing glasses and to top it all my other next door neighbour said when she went up to her roof terrace there was a young man there using her gym equipment !!he had climbed over next doors !! the policia local were also called. this was one of the early booking s we had taken and so i got put off from that day rentin to younsters.they didnt get a penny back from their deposit.
kteee

Post by kteee »

The worst group we ever had was some 'fifty-something' golfers - they let off the fire extinguisher, burnt the bedside table, woke all the neighbours......

I am now very reluctant to rent to golfers, which is a shame as we are surrounded by popular courses!
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Robzter,

You might appreciate this. Not only am I a smoker but I am also a golfer. Do I think that smoking golfers make for good guests? Twice NO.

Alan