wow first guests

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
oldpolicehouse

wow first guests

Post by oldpolicehouse »

Well the first guests came stayed then left....fantastic it was wonderful...They left a wonderful comment in the guest book despite forgetting a few things...I got the BBQ made up just in time but forgot the tools! well who has a BBQ in SCOTLAND in summer lol sorted....I am on cloud 9 and with help only took 1 hour 20 mins to turn around..just as well as they left late! 11am not 10 .. it was like waiting then go go go .... music on and clean they were very tidy though they even put on the dish washer...next guests in tomorrow ..it was good having a day for the first turn around this time....I got 9 days to get the bedding ready as next guests 3 days then straight after 7 days ..then 7 and 3 and 3 and 7....and....well I should have it sussed by then thanks for all your help out there x
Essar

Post by Essar »

Excellent result. Well done. Congratulations. Brilliant. Marvellous.

The excitement never dies, even after a thousand years (it seems sometimes), but the end of season sometimes can't some quick enough for nice earned rest.

Now you are a proper holiday rental proprietor! :D
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
tavi

Post by tavi »

Great news...it's so rewarding when happy guests are, well, happy :)

Well done.
cysgod y coed

Post by cysgod y coed »

Excellent result
If you can keep your head when all around you are panicking.......you have probably not seen the whole picture.
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

One down, loads of happy guests to go. The buzz keeps going!
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Congratulations for nailing that all important first rental - and to acclaim! Don't let your guests get into the habit of lax check out time though - you will have to be firm on this one especially if you have a same day changeover.
oldpolicehouse

Thank you

Post by oldpolicehouse »

Yes Casscat I agree I am glad I got that one under my belt! on to the next.......
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Well done! And a big pat on the back. It is no mean feat getting through the 'first guest' experience.

Enjoy!

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!