Winter bookings -what to expect??

For topics that are specific to the UK and Ireland, please go here
shamac

Winter bookings -what to expect??

Post by shamac »

Hi just started trading this July and am now almost fully booked (8 days left) until the end of October which we are very pleased with. Have sold New year but otherwise nothing else yet. What (if anything!) can I expect between now and next Easter? How do you change your advertising strategy for Winter letting in the Uk? We are in coastal Northumberland. Thanks.
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
apexblue

Post by apexblue »

Well done with your bookings.

November and the first 2 weeks of February is our slow time - rest of the winter long weekends (and slow changeovers!). The only extra advertising we may do is an auction on Ebay which has been very successful.

(PS Do you have another site for your website when HLets is no more :cry: ?)
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
shamac

Post by shamac »

Oh that sounds encouraging. Just joined HLets a couple of weeks ago go think I get until next August on the new site so will see what they do for us next season. We are with a letting company as well at the moment which has brought us about half the bookings-am going to be working full time from next year so think I might not have the time to handle much myself.
The harder you work, the luckier you get.