From Indonesia,

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
CSE

From Indonesia,

Post by CSE »

----- Original Message -----
To: our house
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 1:52 AM
Subject: Need Resrvation Info

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am running an authorized travel agents at Denpasar, Bali Island, Indonesia. I have visited your sites and interested to know more about your service.
Soon, I have client from Japan using my agency service, this client interested to do traveling vacation to your country.
They are consist of 6 persons ( 3 couple adult ), that's way they asked me to have well preparation for the reservation, accommodation, itineraries etc.

I have already set the plan and need more information about your service. If possible I will reserve my client for around December 2009 - January 2010.
Please confirm the best price for our guest for 7 - 10 days stay. It is for the rooms, meal and other service.
Please inform me your room rates also other available services that are need to be reserved in advance for the tour package.
Do you accept credit card for the reservation payment?
And as travel agent, I need to know about my agency commission fee for this business, usually I get 12% - 20% from the total amount of the reservation.
Please advice.
I am waiting your confirmation and discussing our business.
Thank you.

--
Best Regards
Edy Suwarna

Tour de Bali
Business and Travel Information
Jl. Pass Ngurah Rai No. 88
Sanur
Bali - Indonesia
Phone : +62 857-594-8806

(web address now with no link)tourdebali.com

Looked at the website and it seems more like a blog than a travel agency.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

We had one of these a couple of years ago - travel agent in Bali with a Japanese client!