Ayral

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Fifi

Ayral

Post by Fifi »

Just received the following which I am choosing to ignore for very obvious reasons! For some reason gmail sent the message straight to my spam box - any ideas?

Bonjour Mr Mme
Je me nomme Mr Ayral pierre claude louis et je recherche une location pour deux personnes moi et ma femme et moi à compter du 02 juillet 2010 au 25 Aout 2010 Cette période est elle disponible ? -
Si oui quel est le devis total de ma location.
Si non faites moi part de vos disponibilités.
Dans lattente de vous lire et veuillez me contacter afin que nous puissions en discutons de vive voix.
Cordialement
Mr Ayral pierre claude louis
Tel: +225 XXXXXXXXXX
E-mail : ayralpierreclaude@yahoo.fr
Cote d'ivoire Abidjan
+
People who arrive after 10pm, shouldn't expect a hug.....
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

I'm getting a steady stream of enquiries with this wording. The names, dates and email ads change each time, but the phone number with the Ivory Coast code stays the same. The dates are always for a tempting approx 6 week let just a short time in advance, presumably to pressurise an unwitting recipient into doing the deal quickly with the inevitable western union excess payment. In my case the dates are already booked. The email adresses never seems to match up with the signature name. These 'enquiries' are all coming directly to me, not through a listings ad or my website, all of which conceal my email from direct view. I ALWAYS ignore them.