Winston wants to do a bit of SEO for me.......

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
KathyG

Winston wants to do a bit of SEO for me.......

Post by KathyG »

I had stopped by the site and took a look at your ranking for some of your terms and just wondered if you'd be at all interested in having your site drastically improved in terms of where it's ranked on the major engines, Google Yahoo etc. with the terms you'd like as well as some I'd like to suggest. I can get your site on page 1 and have done so for about 283 people to date. Yes, I'm a real person, Yes, I actually just came back from viewing your site. I already know you get a ton of offers day to day. This is obviously different, I have plenty of references, work from home alone, have been doing this since 92 and still find time to raise 3 little girls.

Call me at home if you want to, I work at home all day long helping people out with their traffic and sites, optimizing adword campaigns, doing press releases, article creation and distribution, building one way inbound links, graphic and site design, I can even add (by the thousands) targeted social media followers (like twitter) to your account all day long, automating messeges you want to send out to them about your site. Posting ads on top various high traffic classified ad sites various cities, states etc. I have clients that are swearing by what it is I do for them and would love to show you some examples if you're at all interested.

Any of the above mentioned is included in what I wanted to do for you if you needed it. My number is below, please let me know either way as I'm not going to pester you again if all you have to say is no. Whatever the case may be, I wish you the best fiscal year possible.

Winston
(312) 204-7203
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
Don Ciccio

Post by Don Ciccio »

Anyone with 'clients who are swearing by what it is I do for them' whould surely have the nouse to quote these people or offer a link to some example websites of the 'work' he is so good at doing?

Pah. We've had two similar bleeding heart spammails. 'I still find time to raise three girls' - and?

I'd steer well clear of this person. Maybe they are after access and log-in details for your site?

DC
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

hadn't even considered replying Don, just thought it was amusing :wink:
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."