They might need some priests

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Mountain Goat

They might need some priests

Post by Mountain Goat »

Hello, please confirm if you have rooms and breakfast for 8 persons who are coming for execution in your country and get back to me with total cost. Payment via credit card. Arrival date:20th of november Departure date:30th of november Kindly confirm the request and get back to me with your response, Thanks. Warmest regards, eric bucc Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ

Can't resist asking them what they've done to deserve it and what sort of special kit they are going to need. And what about guest feedback? Anything particular for their last breakfast?

MG
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

:D :lol:.......

died eggs on toast......with 'brownbread' of course!

mournflakes..deadonmyfeetabix. :roll:

I'll get my 'oat..........s :D
Normandie

Post by Normandie »

Make sure the guests aren't due to settle their own accounts on departure. What're you going to threaten them with if they refuse to pay?
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Jacob Marley............Image.
lorca

Re: They might need some priests

Post by lorca »

Mountain Goat wrote:[thanks. Warmest regards, eric bucc Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ[/i]

Can't resist asking them what they've done to deserve it and what sort of special kit they are going to need. And what about guest feedback? Anything particular for their last breakfast?

MG
Sounds like cuts in the Dept of Education´s budget to me. Cheaper than redundancy packages.

I´d take a hefty security deposit if I were you...if I were for the chop I wouldn´t be worrying too much about doing the washing up
barbersdrove

Post by barbersdrove »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's a classic and I love your comments.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
lorca

Post by lorca »

very kind of you BD...I´ll do anything that distracts me from washing sheets 8)