scam holiday rental website

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
danmiluk

scam holiday rental website

Post by danmiluk »

hi every one i got this email late last night just wondering if anyone else has had one.I think they are a bit bold as to have done this cause i not advertised with anyone i just have my own website. I think i'll hit them with copyright rules on my photos & contnet

What do you think.

Dear Site Owner,
It is our great pleasure to inform you that your property details has been added on travelehome.com and its 25 network websites. You can review your property details on: travelehome.com/5888, to check your listing on other network sites please visit each site from travelehome.com/page/packages and enter the same property ID in search box.

In order to receive direct inquiries and make edits on your property, kindly click the below link to receive your Username and Password:
travelehome.com/autosignup.php?email=info@playaflamencarental.co.uk&property=5888&package=3&auth=AA123FD47AC2

Please feel free to write us or call us for any assistance.

Thank you,
Travel e-Home Support Team.
mailto: support@travelehome.com
#1-210-388-0099 #44-121-345-1166 (UK)
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

I've just had a look and I'm not impressed. I'd be furious if I found our properties on there, and it took a lot of scrolling to make sure we weren't - so great search facilities, then.

Go and give 'em hell!