Send location information please

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Tizfata

Send location information please

Post by Tizfata »

Please send me information on where the apartment is located exactly. We are interested in renting during the month of April.

Thank you,
Xyz
Xyzmacmail@me.com
:roll:
https://www.facebook.com/lascuoladifurio

There's no second chance to make a first impression
joddle

Re: Send location information please

Post by joddle »

Tizfata wrote:Please send me information on where the apartment is located exactly. We are interested in renting during the month of April.

Thank you,
Xyz
Xyzmacmail@me.com
:roll:
Have had a few like that myself - always answered and several turned into bookings. I always suspect curt questins are from non english speakers so look for eveidence of that and unless there is more evidence of a scam (from nigeria or florida or god bless etc ) I treat as normal - until at least they prove otherwise.
Tizfata

Post by Tizfata »

Many thanks Joddle.
It took me a while to find out how to find the IP for this email but it turned to be from Australia...
I will be happy to keep you informed about what happens (if something happens...).
Ciao!
Tiz
https://www.facebook.com/lascuoladifurio

There's no second chance to make a first impression
joddle

Post by joddle »

Many people like to know where the property is so they can work out if they need to hire a car or how long it will take to get to a city or a beach. I think the question itself is quite normal - the shortness the remark from an english speaking country is perhaps not quite so normal so in this case I would be carefull at this stage. I always supply a "Goole Earth" Pinpoint file so people can see exactly were the property is and make their own judgemnts. For one property which is a little more in the country I also supply pinpoint files for the local supermarkerts etc once they arrive.