Website design in exchange for a week's rental

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
paolo

Website design in exchange for a week's rental

Post by paolo »

A website designer has asked if he can propose his service here, the twist is that he would take a week's rental as payment, rather than money:
I am an experienced website designer and I would like to propose to your members a mutually beneficial service swap.

I would like to ask if any of your members would like a free website for their holiday cottage in exchange for a break at their cottage. I need a holiday and I think that most cottages charge for a week what I would charge for a small website.

My portfolio site is www.tawd.co.uk

Tjobbe Andrews
I know nothing about him and this should not be considered an endorsement. Please contact him through his website if interested.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
mfarmer

Post by mfarmer »

Did anyone take-up this offer?
dizza2560

website design in excahange for a weeks rental

Post by dizza2560 »

We were not interested in a site for our holiday let, but for my husbands new business. We have made contact with the poster, seems like a nice chap and we liked the look of some of his previous work, so are just in the process of negotiating.
Will keep you posted.