Sheets and towels

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Alvaro

Sheets and towels

Post by Alvaro »

I know this has been discused many times but I am looking for some specific advise (if possible) about sheets and towels that can be bought in Spain. My location is in Costa del Sol and i would like to buy three sets of towels+sheets for four people.
lorca

Post by lorca »

We use good quality white cotton - from IKEA or Dunnes Stores. They have plenty of other choices.
If not now, when?
Kaz D

Post by Kaz D »

I have used both King of Cotton and Yorkshire Linen (who have a shop in Mijas Costa). Both are good but Yorkshire Linen's delivery costs are lower. I live in Duquesa too! It's not far to drive to Yorkshire Linen in Mijas but we couldn't be bothered so we got them to deliver and they only charged about 6 euros if I remember correctly.
brendan

Post by brendan »

I buy Dunnes Stores bedlinen. Buy the individual packs (e.g. one double flat sheet) rather than the packs with one of each sheet plus a pillowcase - these are poor quality.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Sheets and tablecloths were bought from a shop which supplies professional Hosteleria. Everything made in Spain. Everything durable and washes white as white. Made to measure too.
Towels were purchased in Portugal. Linen, in general, is cheaper in Portugal than Spain, but we had difficulty finding a person who we could have faith in to make the made to measure without a costly mistake. The Spanish supplier was able to come to the house.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Alvaro

Post by Alvaro »

Thank you all for the answers. I bought today in yorkshirelinen in Mijas in my way back from Ikea. Let´s see how they perform.